Tune in for the best of what I'm watching each week.
I’m gonna put on my party dress and my sorry face and I’m gonna get him back
from Girls Season 1: Episode 6 - The Return
I tend to watch TV more often than I blog SO in case you want to leave anything the Ask, here’s what I’m buzzing about.
In the category of half-hour comedies…
New Girl - Finale, Speculation about Season Two
- episodes/story arcs that we’d like to see
- nick & jess, will they or won’t they? (i’m hoping they won’t)
- cece & schmidt, rooting for their relationship!
- excited to get to know winston more
Don’t Trust the B in Apt. 23 - Really surprised by how much I like this show
- James Van der Beek’s brilliance, the character is becoming more than just Dawson
- single ep stories are great, can they get crazier?
- when will we see a long term story arc?
Avatar: Legend of Korra - Eight episodes in, what do you think?
- love the turn-of-the-century, industrial revolution, steampunk feel
- i like the evolution of the world since the end of the last airbender
- MEELO is just about the cutest thing I’ve ever seen in my life
- the pacing has been interesting, i feel like we jumped right into everything so i’m really wondering what a four season arc will look like
- interested in this new take on korra’s hero journey, she seems less reluctant about it than aang was
Best Friends Forever - I was just starting to like it
- Canceled, for obvious reasons
- Hilarious last episode though
Girls - Has anyone else been watching this?
- I’m on the fence about whether I like it or not
- are there guys out there with opinions on this one?
Sex and the City - I finally gave in and started watching it
- Open for conversation
- It was a lot more pro sisterhood-ey than I expected
- I understand why the movie He’s Just Not That Into You is the way it is
As for hour-long dramas…
Battlestar Galactica - Slowly making my way through Season Two
- feeling really crappy at the end of every episode and liking it
- haven’t totally fallen in love with a character yet, but i’m thinking that’s the point
Pretty Little Liars - I feel like it just left and it’s already coming back!
- hopes for the season
- can we please do something about ezria? i’m getting bored.
- what do you think the season long arc will be about this time around?
- i really hope it isn’t just a “answer a bunch of questions we brought up the last two seasons” type of deal. i want new mysteries.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Yeah, I rewatched all 7 seasons.
- ask me anything, seriously, because it’s all in recent memory
- definitely understand Season 6 on a different level than I did when I was like 12 *eyebrows raised*
- Spuffy or Bangel? I think it’s beautifully impossible to decide.
- I’m considering dipping into reading Season 8
Once Upon A Time - I am still excited to talk about this.
- wtf is going to happen next?
Smash - It looks like a really good musical
- i’m glad it got renewed for a second season
There’s probably more but that’s just to get started.
1 year ago
#Buffy The Vampire Slayer #the cw #pretty little liars #ABC Family #once upon a time #Don't Trust the B in Apt 23 #avatar: legend of korra #nickelodeon #nbc #new girl #Fox #best friends forever #girls #hbo #sex and the city #battlestar galactica #SyFy #smash